All the teachers and instructors at Yoga Akasha aim to provide you with a positive experience, this is very important to us. We offer regular classes, courses, workshops, special events and holidays to help provide as full a learning space as we can. As there is a monetary exchange for our services we need to adhere to a code of terms and conditions which means we both know where we stand in regards to the exchange we have.
Classes, Courses and Workshops
- Once payment has been made it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It is the students responsibility to attend sessions that have been paid for.
- If a prepaid course or workshop is postponned, payment will be transferred to the alternative date. If the student cannot make the alternative date a full refund will be given.
- If a prepaid course or workshop is cancelled a full refund will be given.
- Yoga Akasha does not accept any responsitility for lost, stolen or damaged goods. Please take care of and leave with your belongings.
- All teachers and instructors reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone without having to disclose the reason.
If you have booked your holiday directly with Jody at Yoga Akasha:
- Deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferable to another holiday.
- Full payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to another holiday.
- If you can find someone to take your place we will consider transferring it to them. If this is possible a £25 admin charge will be added.
- You must purchase your own travel insurance
- We do not accept any liability for: cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations or other events beyond our control; Participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday; Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
If you have booked your holiday via Free Spirit Travel:
Please see their booking conditions which will apply.